2018 Lyric Rep Special Events
Make your Lyric Rep experience one to remember! In addition to enjoying world-class performances, you can also join us for any or all of our special events.
Opening Night Reception
Join us to celebrate the opening of the 2018 Lyric Rep summer season! Free and open to the public.
- Friday, June 15 immediately following the performance of Sense and Sensibility at the Caine Lyric Theatre.
Dinner and Discussion
Enjoy dinner with the actors, directors, and designers by the river at The Riverwoods Conference Center prior to curtain. Featuring special presentations, discussions, and interactions with your favorite artistic team. $30 per person (does not include price of show).
- Saturday, June 23 at 4:30pm at the Riverwoods Conference Center.
- Saturday, July 7 at 4:30pm at the Riverwoods Conference Center.
Play Reading - Buried Child
Don't miss the second annual Lyric Rep Play Reading. Free and open to the public. The play this year is Pulitzer Prize winning Buried Child in honor of the late American playwright, Sam Shepard.
- Tuesday, July 10 at 7:30 pm in the Caine Lyric Theatre.
Tour the Caine Lyric Theatre
Take an official tour of the historic Caine Lyric Theatre with one of our Artistic Directors. Caine Lyric Theatre Tours are $5.
- Wednesday, June 27 at 1:00 pm: Tour the Caine Lyric Theatre with Dennis Hassan
- Wednesday, July 18 at 1:00 pm: Tour the Caine Lyric Theatre with Richie Call
The Lyric Ghost Story
Have you ever heard the Lyric Ghost story? Come hear the origin of this ghost story, told by W. Vosco Call, the founder of the Lyric Repertory Company. Tickets for The Lyric Ghost Story are $5.
- Tuesday, July 17 at 7:30 pm in the Caine Lyric Theatre.
Grey Gardens Documentary Screening
Watch a screening of the 1975 docmentary that inspired the musical, Grey Gardens. Tickets for the screening are $5.
- Tuesday, June 26 at 7:30 pm in the Russell/Wanlass Performance Hall.
- Tuesday, July 31 at 7:30 pm in the Russell/Wanlass Performance Hall.
Noon Music at the Tabernacle
Come watch company members from the Lyric Rep perform musical numbers from their personal repertoires. Free and open to the public at the Historic Logan Tabernacle.
- Thursday, July 5 at noon.
- Wednesday, July 25 at noon.