Employment with LyricRep
There are many ways to get involved with LyricRep this summer. Audition for roles in our productions, or work behind the scenes to bring it all together.
2020 productions include: Brighton Beach Memoirs, All Shook Up, Hudson: A Comedy About the Tragedy of History, Murder on the Nile, and The Thanksgiving Play (a staged reading).
Monday, November 25, 2019
4:00PM - 5:00PM AEA Members
5:00PM - 7:00PM General Auditions
Black Box (FAC 224) Located in the Fine Arts Center on the USU Campus (Logan, UT)
- 2 contrasting monologues
- 16 bars of an Elvis Presley song or song in the style of All Shook Up
- Maximum audition time of 4 minutes
- Headshot and Resume
- Accompanist will be provided – you must provide the accompanist with sheet music in the proper key with full accompaniment
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an audition time
- Arrive and be ready to audition at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time
- Fill out an audition form when you arrive for your audition time
- Bring resume and headshot to your audition
- Previous Company Members do not need to audition! Email email@example.com to express your interest
If you are unable to attend auditions in Logan, you may submit a video audition to: firstname.lastname@example.org Video must be received by November 25, 2019 to be considered.
Application Deadline, November 25, 2019
Job descriptions and requirements are posted on offstagejobs.com search position type and company: Lyric Rep
Email cover letter, resume, and contact information for 2-3 references to email@example.com
- Assistant Costume Shop Manager
- First Hand
- Costume Intern/Wardrobe Crew
- Light Intern/Run Crew
- Light & Sound Intern/Run Crew
- Sound Intern/Run Crew
- Paint Assistant
- Paint Intern/Run Crew
- Prop Assistant
- Prop Intern/Run Crew
- Carpenter Intern/Run Crew
Company Marketing Intern
Company Management Intern
All applicants must have documented experience in the position they are applying for.
All positions can be used for internship credit should the applicant request it. Applicants are responsible for all costs and requirements for their individual academic programs.
All positions are contracted from early May through July 29, 2020, with the exception of the costume construction positions.